Dr. Nayan Shah – Founder and Managing Director
Dr.Nayan Shah is the founder of the Paramount Health Group, and the pioneer of the TPA industry in India. He is a qualified Radiologist (MD) and a Healthcare Management expert.
His professional career spans over a period of 35 years in which he has garnered a rich experience in the healthcare industry with exposure to clinical practice, ownership and management of diagnostic centers, design and construction of corporate tertiary care hospitals and formulating their economic policies.
Through the span of his career, he been the President of Hospital Management Services at Reliance Industries Ltd., where he was in charge of new Health Care initiatives and hospitals. Presently, he is the Chairman of Paramount Group, which consists of various healthcare companies including Paramount Health Services and Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd., Paramount Healthcare Management Pvt. Ltd.
He has multiple merits to his credit such as:
- He has been on multiple national level committees of health insurance including member of the first working group constituted by IRDA.
- He was the only Indian to be invited as a speaker in a seminar held for Chinese regulators on the subject of health insurance and third party administration.
- He has authored numerous articles on healthcare management including health plans, managed care and cost containment in the healthcare service delivery.
- He has been a speaker at various national and international forums on the subject of healthcare in India and related issues.
- He is a regular visiting faculty on the subject of health insurance at National Insurance Academy – Pune.
Dr. Kiran Vadalia - Group Head Medical Management
Dr. Kiran Vadalia’s credentials include M.S, M.B.B.S, F.C.P.S, F.I.A.M.S, L.L.B and MBA.
He has an overall experience of more than 30 years in the Healthcare/ TPA Industry.
His association with Paramount expands over a period of 7.5 years in 3 different lines of services.
He pre-dominantly oversees the Cashless, Medical Scrutiny & Claims Investigation operations.
He is also actively involved in overseas business related activities along with TPA related activities.
Mr. Atman Shah - Vice President Operations & Customer Relations
Mr. Atman Shah has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, and an MBA in Marketing from the S. P. Jain School of Global Management.
Associated with Paramount since the last 6 years, he has been spearheading the Sales, Customer Relations, and Operations verticals across the company. He has also been instrumental in setting up some of our outstation offices, such as the one in Sharjah.